Twist Lock Fasteners with Single #12 5/8" Steel Sheet Metal Screw - Double Stud - Brass Nickel. Also known as turn snap fasteners. Work with special oval 4-Prong Eyelet and Washer to fasten tarp to wood or sheet metal.
How Does Twist Lock Fasteners Work?
- Twist Lock Fastener are made of high quality solid brass nickel.
- Install oval-shape twist lock fastener eyelet and washer on tarp.
- Install twist lock fasteners onto frame or wall where tarp will fasten to.
- Thread twist lock fastener through the oval eyelet on the tarp.
- Turn twist lock fastener snap by 90 degrees and lock in place.
IMPORTANT: Work with Twist Lock Fastener 4-Prong Eyelet and Washer only. Do NOT work with regular round tarp grommets.
Specifications / Measurements
- Screw Type: #12 Sheet Metal Screw
- Screw Length: 5/8".
- Base Length: 1 1/4".
- Base Width: 7/16".
- Height from base to the top: 13/16".
- Stud / Neck Length: Double. More generous room than single stud length to lock in tarp curtain. 5/8" between top of base and bottom of turn block.
- Easily and securely mount tarps and signs. Just twist and lock into place, aka, twist lock fasteners.
- Durable high quality solid brass nickel.
- Popular for boat marine applications and patio enclosures.
- Solid nickel brass is highly corrosion resistant
- Use with special twist lock fastener oval eyelets only. Not compatible with regular round tarp grommets.
- Double stud neck length allow more generous room than single stud length to lock in tarp curtain.
- Weather resistant. Ideal for boat marine fastners.
|Country of Origin||Imported|