This heavy duty 9 MIL 4 in. x 180 ft. vapor barrier sealing tape is made from a cast polyethylene film coated with high tack natural rubber adhesive. This vapor barrier sealing tape is compatible with most polyethylene 10 MIL or thicker vapor barrier films, such as Husky Yellow Guard Vapor Barrier and other extruded polyethylene vapor barrier films.
Vapor barrier sealing tape resists moisture, cold temperature and UV light and conforms to the following specification.
- Backing: Polyethylene (PE) Film
- Adhesive: Synthetic Rubber
- Adhesion to Steel (ASTM D-3330) 126 oz/in.
- Tensile Strength (ASTM D-3759): 25 lb/in.
- Tensile Elongation at Break (ASTM D-3759): 110%.
- Thickness (ASTM D-3652): 9 mil.
- Application Temperature: 45 - 120 F
- Operating Temperature: 20 - 200 F
- Tape Size: Width: 4 in. Roll Length: 180 ft.
* All values, except when specified as a range, are typical values and may vary within industry tolerances. Specification is provided by manufacturer and is subject to change without notice.
Best for taping crawl space vapor barrier, moisture barrier, vapor retarder, vapor barrier for basement, vapor barrier insulation, crawl space moisture barrier. Use with 10 MIL or thicker vapor barrier for best performance.
- WARNING: Best for 10 and 15 MIL vapor barrier films. Do not use on lightweight plastic films.
- Designed for heavy duty vapor barrier plastic sheeting. Made in USA.
- Thickness: 9 MIL. Width: 4 ft. Roll Length: 180 ft.
- Ideal for crawl space vapor barriers, moisture barriers, under or above concrete moisture barriers.
- Crawl space moisture vapor barrier in crawl space encapsulation projects
- Ideal for building foundation concrete pouring moisture vapor barriers.
|Size||4" x 180'|
|Country of Origin||Made in USA|