Clear Poly Fabric - 7 oz String Reinforced - 73" Width x 1 Yard
Clear Poly Fabric - 7 oz String Reinforced 73" By The Yard or Roll. Great for equipment covers, greenhouse roof covers, curtains, tent walls and construction enclosures, and any place you want to let light partially come through. String Reinforced Clear Poly Fabrics has outstanding strength and performance. Clear poly's diagonal pattern scrim spaced 3/8" apart and every 3" across the width. UV treated on both sides. Tear resistant and has arctic Flexibility. Fabric is shipped in Continuous Yards up to length of the fabric roll. For example, 10 yards of cut-yard fabric is shipped as ten continuous yards, not ten 1-yard individual pieces.
- Heavy duty translucent clear string reinforced poly fabric.
- Popular for greenhouse roof and sidewalls, construction site enclosures
- Diagonal pattern scrim spaced 3/8" apart and every 3" across the width
- UV resistant
- Fabric only. No grommets or hems installed.
- Fabric is shipped in continuous yards up to maximum roll length of 100 yards per roll. Length longer than 100 yards is shipped in multiple rolls.
|Size||73 in. x 1 Yard|
|Tarp Fabric Weight||7 oz. / sq. yd.|
|Country of Origin||Made in USA|