Grommet Setting Die for Stainless Steel Grommets - Plain
Manufactured on sophisticated CNC machines that produce high precision parts that properly mate the grommet & washer every time. Most importantly, the Stainless Grommet Setting Dies are engineered from a high carbon steel tough enough to set stainless steel grommets. Available in 6 sizes. Plain grommet setting dies and grommet hole cutters should be used with an rawhide hammer or wooden mallet, or rubber mallet, not with a steel hammer. Designed for plain grommets and washers.
- Easily set plain grommets and washers with setting die.
- High carbon steel tough enough to set stainless steel grommets.
- CNC machine high precision manufactured.
- Forged and hardened high grade tool steel.
- Available Grommet Sizes: 00, 0, 1, 2, 3, 4
|Country of Origin||Made in USA|